Construction Safety Audit
A construction safety audit examines the safety measures in place on the job site. This covers both the site's security and the precautions taken to avoid injury or loss of life. Regular audits are essential for every organisation, but construction site safety audit is imperative especially for the construction industry.
Training TopicConstruction Safety Audit
For queries, & Assistance
What is Construction Safety Audit?
Construction Safety Audit process is an integral part of construction worker safety and is committed to providing a Safe Work Environment to every construction worker. The Construction safety audit is a review of a job site’s safety program, the site itself, and all the actions that are taken to prevent injury.
Why your Organization would require Construction Safety Audit?
Organizations would require Construction Safety Audit site inspection in order to attain the below benefits:
- Comply with construction safety standards, laws & regulations
- Review the effectiveness of the H&S policy statement
- Identifies all significant hazards & the people who are at risk from each hazard
- Evaluate the existing risk control measures & determine required additional control measures
- Examine the availability of a suitable emergency response plan detailing the responsibility & action of key personnel
- Brings value to the workplace by avoiding prosecution, litigation, absence costs & loss of reputation
- Reduced insurance premiums & indirect cost of workplace injuries
- Fosters workforce morale & wellbeing
- Enhanced employee awareness about construction safety measures
What are the various steps involved in the Construction Safety Audit process?
- Opening Meeting with the client team
- Site Visit
- Document Verification
- Closing Meeting with the client team
Why choose NIST for Construction Safety Audit?
With more than a decade into safety services, NIST Global has successfully delivered construction safety auditing services to Top Leading Companies.
A Competent team of Construction Safety auditors with more than 30+ years of collective construction safety audit experience will help you to identify the potential site hazards and manage the site-specific safety risks through a systematic construction safety audit risk assessment and verification process.
(Pre-audit, On-site & Post-audit)
An Excellent end to end support to clients during
- Pre-audit (Understanding the objectives & scope, select audit criteria & audit team members, develop audit plan, notify the facility & review the background information),
- On-site (Opening/Closing Meeting, identify areas of concern, site inspection, document review, staff interviews, an initial review of findings),
- Post-audit (Final evaluation of findings, submit a preliminary report, get management approval & submit final report) and
- Follow up or review (Verify the recommendations taken on audit findings)
What your organization will receive from our construction safety audit service?
Provision of expert support and advice which can include:
- Executive Summary Report for the Management
- Customized construction safety audit checklist with respect to client’s business model
- Detailed analysis of Observations and its Recommendations
- Pictorial evidence supporting observations
- Detailed dashboard tracker for multi-location audit
What types of Organizations can undertake this Construction Safety auditing service?
Organizations irrespective of their size and type can undertake Construction Safety auditing services to continually improve their performance.