NEBOSH International Diploma in Environmental Management
In recent years, Environmental Management has gained significant momentum in all the organizations for sustainable resource conservation and management as well as preventing environmental hazards and possible disasters. Recognizing the importance of environmental management, NEBOSH has designed an International Diploma in Environmental Management course in accordance with international standards to positively influence environmental management standards and practice at every organizational level.
NIST, being India’s First provider of NEBOSH International Environmental Diploma, offers the qualification via blended learning model. Online NEBOSH Edip comes with exclusive webinars conducted by our skilled experts. Also, learners get individual guidance from our trainers. The online portal is also user-friendly so that learners get utmost benefit out of it.
NIST Learner proudly achieved the Global Topper Award – 2018
No.1 Choice of Global Toppers for pursuing NEBOSH courses
QualificationNEBOSH International Diploma in Environmental Management
DurationE-learning access will be limited to 5 years from Registration
LevelAdvance / Level 6
PrerequisitesNone, however pursuing IGC & IDIP would be an added advantage
What are the benefits of NEBOSH International Diploma in Environmental Management?
- Enables delegates to comply with the requirements of National and International environmental legislations and standards (ISO 14001)
- Aids to demonstrate key social responsibility and ethical practices
- Acts as a Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for health and safety professionals
- Provides International recognition and mark of professionalism
- Meets the academic requirements of IIRSM’s Specialist Membership (SIIRSM)
- Entitles to use the designatory letters IEnvDipNEBOSH after name upon successful completion
- Fosters enhanced knowledge for progression to further study at MSc level
Who can take-up NEBOSH International Diploma in Environmental Management?
- Individuals with responsibilities for environmental management
- Aspiring environmental management professionals
- Health and Safety Practitioner
- Health and Safety Professionals
What is the eligibility criterion for joining this Environmental Diploma?
None. However, the achievement of NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management or direct equivalent would be an added advantage.
What are the modes of training?
What does NEBOSH International Diploma in Environmental Management syllabus cover?
- Unit ED1: Controlling environmental aspects
- Key environmental cycles and the effects of human activity on the environment
- Environmental leadership
- Environmental management systems and emergency planning
- Environmental risk evaluation and control
- Environmental performance evaluation
- Waste management
- Managing emissions to the atmosphere
- Managing emissions to controlled waters
- Control of environmental noise
- Hazardous substances and contaminated land
- Energy use
- Unit IDEM2: Environmental regulation
- Enforcement of environmental legislation
- Pollution prevention and control multilateral treaties
How this Environmental Diploma is assessed?
- Unit ED1
- Three-hour written examination
- Pass Standard – 45%
- Unit IDEM2
- Work-based project assignment
- Pass Standard – 50%
Both these papers are marked by external examiners appointed by NEBOSH
What other courses can be pursued after obtaining this Environmental Diploma?
- NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
Click on the link for IDEM2 Guidance & other resources: https://www.nebosh.org.uk/qualifications/international-diploma-in-environmental-management/#resources
NEBOSH International Environmental Diploma Training and Exam schedules are as per the course calendar.