NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence
Health and safety leadership training matters a lot in today’s workplace. It plays a crucial role in achieving organisational objectives in terms of finance, operations, compliance and governance. Besides benefiting the organisation, it creates opportunities for Cross-pollination of ideas to foster creativity and aids for personal & professional development.
It reflects that, people with leadership responsibilities in health and safety should undergo relevant leadership training for which NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence qualification is considered as ideal one to pursue. As upon pursuing this course, one can avail the following benefits
- Become a great leader in health and safety management
- Enhance Cognitive ability (IQ) and Emotional intelligence (EI) abilities
- Influence your organization to adopt a culture of safety
- Learn heart and mind philosophy strategies to encourage employee involvement in establishing strong organizational health and safety performance
- Initiate and support continuous improvement and innovation
NIST Learner proudly achieved the Global Topper Award – 2018
No.1 Choice of Global Toppers for pursuing NEBOSH courses
QualificationHSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence
Training ModeVirtual and Face to Face
LevelIntermediate / Level 3
Establishing a positive safety culture within the organisation is in the hands of good leadership. To achieve high standards of health and safety performance and excel in today’s dynamic business environment, leaders must master all forms of leadership skillsets & traits, adapt strategy to stay relevant and take a balanced approach in all their business operations. The NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence qualification has been developed in partnership with Great Britain’s regulator, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to help leaders in meeting the above attributes with a holistic perspective.
NIST – India’s First NEBOSH Gold Learning Partner offers NEBOSH HSE certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence course in pan India location. Some of the unique facts about this qualification
- Includes interactive, thought-provoking content to influence decision making processes and subsequent behaviours
- Offers guidance on the key areas to be focused for ensuring productivity, improvements, competitive advantage, talent retention and effective risk management
- Illustrates how leadership behaviours and responsibilities directly impact on health and safety management
- Reflects HSE’s ‘Make it happen’ model to recognize risk-taking behavior at the workplace
- Highlights the moral, legal and financial reasons for good health and safety leadership
- Provides insights on different leadership styles like transformational, authentic, resonant and transactional to enhance employee morale and organization performance in relation to health and safety
Who can take NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence?
This qualification is especially suitable for the people with leadership responsibilities, such as
- Senior business leaders or those aspiring to this position
- Board members
- Business owners
- Chief executives
- Senior managers
- Heads of departments
- 2 days including Pre-course discussion, Face-to-face Instructor Led classroom session & Assessment
- To pursue this course, there are no specific barriers in terms of academic qualifications, skills or experience.
- However, reasonable standard of written English is expected from the delegates to understand the concepts contained in the syllabus and complete the assessment on their own.
The qualification is made up of only one unit, HSL1 - Health and safety leadership, which is further divided into three elements.
- Element 1: The foundations of health and safety leadership
- Element 2: Human failure and decision making
- Element 3: Leadership
Delegates will be assessed on the five leadership values of HSE throughout the course in the form of reflective statements. The values are:
- building and promoting a shared H&S vision;
- being considerate and responsive;
- providing support and recognition;
- promoting fairness and trust in relationships with others; and
- encouraging improvement, innovation and learning.
Additionally, delegates must commit to make a single leadership intervention for improving health and safety management within their organisation.
- Pass percentage – 100%
- Refer - 99% & below
- NEBOSH Health and Safety Leadership Excellence certification is issued to the delegates who have successfully completed all parts of the assessment with PASS grade.
- In case of delegates failed to achieve PASS grade, they should rework the assignment with the help of accredited course provider to meet the required standard.